Atlantic Trading Estate
On a brownfield site Horizon carried out
• Advanced preparation works
• Services installation comprising power, water, telecommunications, gas main diversion
• Storm and foul drainage works and connection both on and off site
• Soil analysis obtained and muck shifting carried out
• Sub structure and superstructure works, kerbing, paving and surfacing works achieved
Due to the location of the site excavations were required to be overseen by an archaeologist with a watching brief, Horizon oversaw this and liaison with the local authority and statutory undertakers.