Horizon Civil Engineering Ltd – Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Horizon Civil Engineering Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 18, Clos Lancaster, LLantrisant, Pontyclun, RCT. Our company registration number is 6735773.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We make no commitment to update this material and it is not intended as professional advice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the full extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We try to ensure that this website is availably 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, but we cannot guarantee 100% uptime. We shall not be liable, if for any reason, the website is unavailable at any period of time, as system failure, maintenance, repair and other reason beyond our control may cause the website to be suspended without notice.
This website has been built in compliance with UK Laws and international accessibility standard. We cannot guarantee that any material contained on it will be in compliance or appropriate use in other countries and jurisdictions.
Privacy & Data Protection
Equality Act 2010
This sites complies with the Equality Act 2010.
If you feel that this site is not accessible, or if you have trouble using it, please let us know immediately.