Horizon was established in 2008, Horizon is a successful civil engineering company with flexibility and quality at the heart of everything that we do. Based in South Wales we provide our customers with innovative solutions and consistent service in civil engineering sector.
Our customer base includes but it is not limited to local authorities, NHS, Fire Service, Charitable organisations, Enterprise, private sector and reputable individuals. By providing an outstanding standard of service our customers return time and time again; knowing that we are truly the best at what we do.
We pride ourselves in exceptional quality, health & safety and sustainability. Whatever the magnitude or precision of your design, at Horizon we endeavour to meet your every need.
Horizon takes pride in our people, by employing local experts we have created our bespoke workforce. Each member of the team provides a unique contribution to Horizon’s culture, providing us with the knowledge and expertise to deliver high quality services through flexible means to suit the customer. Each member of the Horizon team strives towards promoting and achieving superior outcomes on time, in the most sustainable manner and importantly within your budget. Your project is our project.
Here at Horizon we are constantly pursuing training and development for our staff to increase knowledge and understanding of our customer’s needs. We actively streamline our processes to facilitate our customer’s experience and our supply chain understanding.
Horizon is a member of Civil Engineering Contractors Association (CECA).
Horizon is a multi-disciplined contractor operating in the civil engineering sector providing services to the Public and Commercial sectors.
General Overview of work undertaken:
- Full construction of hard landscaping in the form of footpaths, carparks and access roads with tarmac, resin and unbound surfaces, and all ancillary drainage
- Soft landscaping providing modelling of grassed and planted areas with their continued regular upkeep and planned maintenance to practical completion
- In-situ concrete work, mass and reinforced
- Disabled access works, ramps, crossovers, tactile paving etc.
- Brick, blockwork, stone repair work including bridges and retaining walls
- Drainage works, foul and storm, new and repairs
- Installation, refurbishment and maintenance of play areas, excavation, equipment, surfacing, safety surfacing and fencing